Public sector entities in every country have played important roles in promoting good governance best practice in many ways. Although implementing their own strategy, however, the purpose is always going to the improvement of public services and managerial system. This conference provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas, knowledge and experiences in promoting dynamic governance, managing public administration, and developing social sciences to establish research networks, and to find national and international partners for future alliance.
The 2nd International Conference on Governance, Public Administration and Social Science (ICoGPASS) will be held at Millennium Hotel, Jakarta, Indonesia on October 21, 2019. The conference is hosted by Graduate School of Administration NIPA (STIA LAN) Jakarta. English is the official languages of the conference. Prospective authors are cordially invited to submit abstract, proposal and full paper for oral presentation. All accepted abstracts/proposals/papers will be published in the conference proceeding with ISBN. Selected papers will have opportunity to be published in our journal partners as follows.
- International Journal of Public Sector Performance Management (Scopus)
- SEARCH Journal (Scopus)
- Journal of Organizational Innovation (DOAJ, ProQuest, Ebsco, etc)
- Journal of Social Science Studies (ISI, ProQuest, J-Gate, SJIF, IIFS, SIS etc)
- Corporate Board: Role, Duties and Composition (EconLit, DOAJ, etc)
- Journal of Governance and Regulation (EconLit, DOAJ, etc)
- Journal of Business, Economics and Finance (Econlit, ISI, Ebsco & Proquest)
- Journal of Management, Marketing and Logistics (Econlit, ISI, Ebsco & Proquest)
- Journal of Economics, Finance and Accounting (Econlit, ISI, Ebsco & Proquest)
- Research Journal of Business and Management (Econlit, ISI, Ebsco & Proquest)
We are proud to announce that Prof. Dr. Mehmet Akif Demirciouglu (Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore) and Prof. Dr. Nurliah Nurdin S.Sos MA (NIPA/STIA LAN Jakarta) will give keynote speeches at the conference.
Paper submission deadline: October 1, 2019
Registration deadline: October 15 19, 2019
Conference date: October 21, 2019
The topics are as follows, but not limited to:
Public Administration; Business Administration; Nonprofit Management; Finance and Budgeting; Health Policy and Management; International and Comparative Administration; Performance Management and Innovation; Organizational Theory and Behavior; Social Welfare Policy; Criminal Justice Administration; Ethics; Local Governance; State Governance; Community Development; Human Resource Policy and Management; Public Finance; Public Accounting; Public Management; Economics; Business; Management; Political Science; Cultural Studies; Diplomacy; International Relations; International Political; Disaster Management; Education; Anthropology; Politics; Psychology; Gender; Sociology; Philosophy; Islamic Studies; Religious Studies; Art; History; Language; Linguistics; Communication; Public Policy; Tourism; Women’s Studies; Management Information System; Accounting; Accounting Information System; and others