Public sector entities in every country have played important roles in promoting good governance best practice in many ways. Although implementing their own strategy, however, the purpose is always going to the improvement of public services and managerial system. This conference provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas, knowledge and experiences in promoting dynamic governance, managing public administration, and developing social sciences to establish research networks, and to find national and international partners for future alliance.
The 1st International Conference on Governance, Public Administration and Social Science (ICoGPASS) will be held at Grand Inna Malioboro Hotel, Yogyakarta, Indonesia on July 19, 2018. The conference is jointly hosted by Graduate School of Administration NIPA (STIA LAN) Jakarta. English is the official languages of the conference. Prospective authors are cordially invited to submit abstract, proposal and full paper for oral presentation. All accepted abstracts/proposals/papers will be published in the conference proceeding with ISBN. Selected papers will have opportunity to be published in our journal partners as follows.
1. International Journal of Organization Theory and Behavior (Scopus, Q4)
2. International Journal of Public Sector Performance Management (Scopus, Q4)
3. Organization Development Journal (Scopus Q4, ABI/INFORM, Business Source Premiere, Business Source Elite)
4. SEARCH Journal (Scopus)
5. Journal of Rural Development (Scopus, Q4) – Special Edition
6. Journal of Entrepreneurship, Business and Economics (Google Scholar, EconLit, ISI, Scirus, Harvard Library, Copernicus, J-Gate and others)
7. Journal of Social Science Studies (Google Scholar, RePec, ISI, ProQuest, J-Gate, SJIF, IIFS, SIS and others)
8. Risk Governance and Control: Financial Markets and Institutions (EconLit, EconBiz, Google Scholar, BASE, SIDREA and others)
9. Journal of Governance and Regulation (EconLit, DOAJ, Google Scholar and others)
10. Asian Journal of Applied Sciences (Google Scholar, ASCI, CABI, Cambridge Scientific Abstract)
11. Journal of Business, Economics and Finance (Econlit, Google Scholar, ISI, Ebsco & Proquest)
12. Journal of Management, Marketing and Logistics (Econlit, Google Scholar, ISI, Ebsco & Proquest)
13. Journal of Economics, Finance and Accounting (Econlit, Google Scholar, ISI, Ebsco & Proquest)
14. Research Journal of Business and Management (Econlit, Google Scholar, ISI, Ebsco & Proquest)
We are proud to announce that Dr. Adrian Campbell (School of Government and Society University of Birmingham, UK) and Professor Indra Bastian (Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Gadjah Mada) will give keynote speeches at the conference.
Abstract submission deadline: May 17, 2018
Paper submission deadline: June 1, 2018
Registration deadline: June 19, 2018
The topics are as follows, but not limited to:
Public Administration; Business Administration; Nonprofit Management; Finance and Budgeting; Health Policy and Management; International and Comparative Administration; Performance Management and Innovation; Organizational Theory and Behavior; Social Welfare Policy; Criminal Justice Administration; Ethics; Local Governance; State Governance; Community Development; Human Resource Policy and Management; Public Finance; Public Accounting; Public Management; Economics; Business; Management; Political Science; Cultural Studies; Diplomacy; International Relations; International Political; Disaster Management; Education; Anthropology; Politics; Psychology; Gender; Sociology; Philosophy; Islamic Studies; Religious Studies; Art; History; Language; Linguistics; Communication; Public Policy; Tourism; Women’s Studies; Management Information System; Accounting; Accounting Information System; and others